Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Answer - What is it?





In my last blog, I showed a picture of a device and asked readers to respond with what they thought it was. I heard from a few people that they had read the blog and had no idea what it was. The device shown in the last blog is called a "Stay Fold." It attaches to the bottom of a drapery panel to get control over wayward folds. Furthermore it can control those panels that balloon out because they are hung over an air vent. See the photos for an example of the Stay Fold at work. Below is the same panel, first without Stay fold (air off, thankfully) and then (though a darker photo) with Stay fold. You can see the order this little wonder can elicit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blog - what a great idea! Your site is being added to my favorites bar.

Anonymous said...

There's a little gadget, and a little fix, for everything, isn't there? It's so funny, there's an entire vocabulary that goes with every business. I learned a new one today.