Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcome!




To blog or not to blog...that has been the question of the year...in my mind, at least. So, welcome to my blog. It is my goal to share with my readers the latest trends in window treatments and other soft home furnishings. This is an industry that is constantly evolving with amazing products being introduced on a regular basis. And I'd love to share my findings with you.

Even as I am inspired by all the lovely things I have at my disposal as a dresser of windows, I must confess, my own windows could use some garmets. My home suffers it's own shoeless cobbler's syndrome. The only logical solution would be for me to hire my own business, All Sewn Up, which has been actively creating adornments for my customer's homes. (But not my own, as my family will tell you.) The room in which I sit and type has an impressive picture window overlooking my tree lined backyard. I know that with proper attire that window could really make a statement. The added treatments would be the punctuation (the exclamation point), needed to make a commanding statement.

So, please join me, as I sit in my room with a view, and ponder all the beautiful ways in which a window can be dressed.

1 comments:

Madison Lane said...

Glad to see you on board with all the other bloggers! I have enjoyed visiting and I'll add your link to mine if you don't mind. You'll find the digital camera goes everywhere with you.